Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Day 326

Today was library duty for me. The boys were pleased to see me at school, I wonder how long that will last sometimes. I know from other Mum's that their boys ignore them when they have library duty. So far so good though!

After the library I popped to Aldi, to get the missing minced meat for our chunky meatballs. When I got home it was time to get started on making them. It was worth the work, they were delicious, and the best bit, the boys left enough over for me for lunch tomorrow!

After lunch it was homework time and then Robert and I practiced for his German test on Friday. It really is a shame that it is Friday, cause that means that tomorrow he is going to miss out on football training, so that we can have another practice for his test. Although I have to say, so far he has been doing really really well. Let's hope that he does on Friday!

Then it was time for art school, and they were allowed to bring home their pictures today. Have a look at these!

You can even recognise them from it, well done boys. I think they did the cutting out and one of the teachers drew around their shadows on the wall. Cool!

Whilst they were at art school, I went to the craft shop. I do wish the days had more hours and we had more money when I am in there. I was good I only got what I went in for. And that was the stuff to make my slippers non-slippy! I started working on them once the boys were in bed. So far it is still very wet, hopefully by the morning it will be a bit dry, so I can move them off of the table!
(And yes I know I did them both different, I decided no one is really going to see the soles of my feet, so I can test see which gives the better hold, or if it doesn't really matter!)

Off to bed now
CU tomorrow!

No comments: