Blogging early today! But then I do have a lot to report, and plenty of pictures too today! This morning I was busy with the housework, I got the washing machine going then went shopping. That was after I planned this weeks menus. Doing that has saved a lot of unnecessary buying, so I will be keeping it up! (helps that it is fun too!)
Back home again it was more washing and the ironing. I watched Glee whilst ironing, I love a good sing-a-long! I did take my eyes off the TV at one point and look what I saw in the garden! A lesser-spotted woodpecker! I was so excited that it stayed long enough for me to get a picture!
Richard and I both helped Robert with his homework this afternoon.
He had to make a water strider (some sort of insect that can be found on ponds). Richard even gave Robert some of his googly eyes for it. The first try had small pieces of bark for feet and it sunk when we tried it out.
But the second attempt walked on the water
and look how excited Robert was!
Then with all the homework out of the way it was time to go and play baseball! Lee bought the gear for the boys and they couldn't wait to try it out. We went over to a field and they had a super time. And both actually managed to hit the ball, Richard nearly managed to hit me with the ball, I got a picture of it!
And here is Robert in action!
We had to cut the fun short though, when it started to rain. Back home the boys convinced me that watching Famous Five was the only option for this weather!
And this evening I booked our next holiday, only 140 days until we go..... to Center Parcs with everyone!
CU tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment