Work in the morning, when I got home Rebecca had called me about 5 times, I decided to have lunch before I called her back. But she beat me to it! She needed bits changed to the picture and the only time we could do anything was right then and there. So she came straight around, and we worked on the picture for her! And now it is with "the prince" for printing! Good luck with that!
After she left I headed for sport, it was fun and as always I giggled my way through it. After that I had to go shopping, we were all out of cheese and with Florian coming home tomorrow, not a good idea! I also got a couple of missing ingredients to bake a cake. And when the boys came home from school, we baked the cake together. Taking pictures and baking a cake is not a good idea when the boys are helping, so we concentrated on the baking and I took a picture of the finished product this evening. This is our banana cake. I tried the missing corner and it is yummy.
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Didn't you just do work on and decide on a picture yesterday?
Seems like you've got a bit of a diva on your hands. Hope you got to eat your lunch somewhere!
Cake sure looks yummy!
Post a Comment