Before I went to Kindergarden for the English lesson this morning, I had to finish a"job" for them. They asked me to make a sort of gift voucher for the kids. They will be getting a trip to the puppet theatre soon, Photoshop wasn't playing nicely so it took me longer than usual, but I got it done in time!
After English I baked some more biscuits for the weekend. I kept half for us though, too yummy not too!
For lunch I had to change our menue, cause yesterday I forgot one of the three items on my shopping list! Oops! Can't make meatballs without the meat! So instead we had chicken frikassee. Richard thought it was that lovely that he had two WHOLE portions - next week he'll have grown 10cm!
In the afternoon Richard's friend came around to play. Not really sure what to think of him, but when he started using English swear words whilst playing on the Wii, I told him that if he used that word again in our house, I would take him straight home. It worked for the rest of the afternoon, we'll see if it works for good. Richard says he will never ever ever use it, even when he is a Nanna or Pop! Too cute!
Robert was a bit disappointed as his friend didn't come round, but when he got to play on the Wii too, he was happy again.
I didn't get around to taking a picture today, but Lucky was very obliging!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Don't know if it's the same in Germany as in Holland, but when we use English swear words, they sound less strong to us. I know they have a much larger impact when it's your own language.
But really, a kid that age shouldn't use any swear words, especially not at someone else's house! :(
Always makes you wonder if a kid wants to 'prove' himself because he feels somewhat insecure, or if he's just sooo used to it from home.. :(
Post a Comment