Work this morning and after that straight home. The most exciting thing about this morning, was the message from Mum, she is home now! Now 6 weeks of not using her leg and then they can see if the bone is beginning to take - fingers xed!
This afternoon I went to sport, I can already feel all of the muscles in my back, I'm sure I have grown some new ones! After I went to the supermarket and got some bread for tea and some teabags that Richard had asked for. I was his most favourite person when he got home and found out. I got a HUGE cuddle for both the teabags and the bread - the bread is the one Nanna had last time we went and he LOVES it (potatoe bread).
I picked the boys up at the busstop and was expecting to be taking both of them to football training. But when I got there, the others hadn't yet left, so he got off the bus and into someone elses car. I saw him again at 6.45pm!
He had tea, a shower and then bed. Poor boy, such a long day and full of sport, he won't be able to move tomorrow either!
When Richard and I got back, we did some reading practice, then I remembered that he should practice guitar, so we did that too.
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Good to see Richard on the guitar, hope he enjoyed the breadt
Post a Comment