Saturday, 17 November 2012

Day 322

Shopping was first on my to do list this morning, and whilst I was out, I dropped off the extra guitar I take home on Fridays (we used to pass it on at football training on Friday afternoons, but Richard hasn't got training at the moment - not sure why!), from there I popped in to one supermarket and got some dough for Xmas biscuits. I somehow got roped in to baking biscuits for next weekend. I offered to bake a cake and was told "no, biscuits", well I am cheating, all I now have to do, is cut these to size and bake! Then I went and posted yesterday's parcel off! And then on to Aldi!

When I got back my men were all ready for the rolls I had bought for their breakfast. I didn't have any as there is no way I should shop on an empty stomach!! After breakfast it wasn't long before Florian went off to sport. Of course the boys chose then to start fighting with one another. I split them up, one had to stay upstairs and the other had to practice guitar. It worked well! And then they got to swap. I got started on the washing and some tidying up.

After lunch, the boys and Florian went out in the garden to repair the wall of the chicken house. Florian got some pics of that.

And I baked pumpkin pie!

As soon as it came out of the oven, I had to go and take pictures of the carnival prince and princess! And as they will be all over the newspapers soon, I can show you one of them.

Dad, I will be sending one soon for some touching up!

We had pizza for tea, and our boys must be the only kids around who complain when we have pizza! but they did eat it all!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: