Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Day 339

English at Kindergarden this morning. The cook there is leaving at the end of the week, so I took a Kindergarden group picture to give to her on her last day at work. that was after teaching 6 fidgety kids all about a family!

After Kindergarden I came home and started getting lunch ready - I was a bit early but I was trying something new and wanted to get it all right. Today we had fishcakes, salad and baked beans. I really thought I was pushing my luck, but the boys loved it, and I am allowed to make it again! Now to find somewhere that sells baked beans here in Germany (my tin was a present from my SIL)!

This afternoon Robert wanted to go and play with his friend, but he unfortunately is grounded, so that couldn't happen. Richard's friend wasn't though, so he spent the afternoon round there. My English student came round for a one off English lesson and Robert got to play on the computer whilst I was tutoring. He thought it was great! Richard was a bit jealous when he got home, but he'll get over it!

When I put the boys to bed, I saw Robert's bum in his new jeans - look at these!

First time he has worn them this week, and already all torn up. I am going to try and get them changed or get my money back, only problem is, I do not have the bill anymore. We'll see how well it goes!

CU tomorrow!

No comments: