Before I went home though I stopped by the shop where I got the jeans from (from yesterday's blogpost). Well it was no problem whatsoever to get my money back. The lady was shocked to see what the trousers looked like too. And I was relieved not to have to fight for my rights!
This afternoon after homework, we went on another shopping spree, to take something back first. Robert winter boots had also broken, not sure if I wrote about that or not. These he had only been wearing for a week or a little bit more. We got the shoes when we were down south visiting Daddy, but luckily we got them at a big chain and were able to take them back here. And again I had NO problems getting my money back. So all in all it was a good day for taking things back and getting money back!
From the shoe shop we went to C&A to see if they had any trousers for Robert. And again success he now has two pairs for himself - although we haven't tried them on yet, so hopefully it was an all round success and they fit!
After our shopping spree it was time for art school for the boys. They looked like they had had a good time when I picked them up. I in the meantime had been at the shopping mall playing Santa (shopping for pressies), I managed to get them all indoors without being spotted too!
And now it is time to wrap them all up, tonight Nikolaus comes and leaves presents in their
But before I go, here are the "loving" brothers in their new school T-shirts! (Apparently it hurt Robert to be cuddled, hence the screamy face!)
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment