Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Day 354

Library this morning, the first time in the new room. It was all a bit chaotic, as neither the kids nor us knew where anything was, but it was fun seeing them find new books as they had all been moved around.
We finished later today so I was able to take Richard home in the car with me. That made a change for both of us.

I was busy getting lunch when the doorbell rang, I thought it was going to be Robert, I was so surprised when Florian was stood at the door. Lovely surprise! He had lunch with us and then he had to carry on his journey down south. But I snapped a pic of him with the boys before he went. The boys didn't really want their picture taken, but I tricked them into this one!

This afternoon we worked on Robert's homework again, and then it was time for art school. Whilst the boys were there, I went and did some more Xmas shopping - I must be finished soon?!

This evening was spent wrapping presents and checking that I have them all - not quite there yet. But soon - I'm sure!
CU tomorrow!

No comments: