Today we woke up to a very white world, and it continued to snow all throughout the day! But the buses were still running, so the boys got to school fine, and I followed a little while later and got there safe and sound too, but it wasn't the most relaxed of drives! It was library today, but library without any kids. We had to put all the books into the new library room and shelves. It looks quite empty though now. We have a bigger room and a lot more shelves - we need more books. Now to work out how to convince people to donate to us!
When I left I had to find the car under a good 3-5 cm of snow! Like I said it snowed all day.
When Richard got home from school he owned up to having forgot his pencil case on the bus, so when it was time for Robert to get home, we went and picked him up, in the hope that it was the same bus. Nope, no such luck, but the busdriver let us know that the next bus would be the same one. So 35 minutes later it was back to the bus stop again. It was the same bus, and the bus driver recognised Richard, but he recognised him, because Richard had already asked about his pencil case. What he had neglected to tell me was that he had forgotten it on the bus on the way TO school. I didn't go back a third time, we will just hope that it is all there tomorrow morning! When I will go to the bus stop again! I have since also found out that his pencil case wasn't the only thing he left on the bus, he also left his sandwich there too, which was in a nice tupperware box! KIDS!!
After homework, Robert showed me the nice side of kids! He spent the next hour or so outside clearing the snow!
Whilst Richard and I put on the fire and he started making something!
Richard was in a funny mood today and he did a lot of coughing, fingers xed he is still OK in the morning...
OK time for bed now
CU tomorrow!
2 comments:
Well done Robert, that was a very big help for mummy, you clearing all the snow away.
That's so nice of Robert, to clear the snow for you! :)
Post a Comment