We woke up to snow this morning, but its all gone again now-phew! But I had to drive the boys guitars to school through the snow! At school, I wished Richard's teacher a Merry Christmas etc and gave her a little present. I had a present for Robert's teacher too, but another Mum handed that one over.
I got all the shopping done this morning so we should now be able to avoid the shops until after Christmas - at least that is my plan! We'll see how well that goes!
This afternoon the boys and I tidied up, and then when they started getting a bit too rowdy, I sent them outside to get rid of some energy. They were out there for a good 45 minutes, so it was quite a bit of energy that they burnt! And they were in much better moods when they came back in, or was it just me in a much better mood, cause I had had 45 minutes peace?!
This evening met up with Florian's sister in town and went to the Christmas market for a Glühwein (or the kids version - for me!) and then we went to the Chinese for a meal! Now we are back home and over full, but happy! We are all on holiday now until the new year!
I forgot again to get the camera out at the Christmas Market, so I just took a picture of Lucky in his favourite spot! His box!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment