Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Day 353

English this morning, I had taken a little special something with me, as it is the last class of the year. Today they got to make their own Xmas decorations. This afternoon Richard made three too, and I got a picture of them after he hang them on the tree.

After English, I went for a good gossip to the hairdressers. Nothing new really, but it was fun to catch up!
When I got home, Richard was just getting comfy on the front doorstep. I missed beating him by about a minute! Mainly because I stopped at another friends to drop off a CD of her pictures, and we had to catch up too! Oops!

For lunch I made pork chops with potatoes and cauliflower. The boys LOVED the potatoes. I don't normally make "ordinary" potatoes and it was something really special for them. I suppose I am going to have to do them more often now!

This afternoon all the boys wanted to do was watch TV, and they were most disgusted when I wouldn't let them. And Richard had a right paddy about it, which made me last out even longer before turning it on. And I only did that when he apologised. I think he was a bit worried, that I might phone Santa and tell him not to bring presents, as they didn't know how to play with the ones they had got!

This evening I have been busy making various bits for school. A poster for the library, two Christmas cards for the kids teachers, and then I decided to wrap some of the presents up - saves time the night before Xmas! I still have to do quite a bit more, but tomorrow is another day!

ooh nearly forgot Robert got post today - he sent off a joke to his magazine a couple of months ago, and they are going to print it in the March edition. He got a little present to go with it too! I think we are all quite excited about it! And I'm sure you will hear more about it in March.

And another something I nearly forgot - Richard wanted me to show you all his Christmas slippers! So here you are - Richard and his Christmas slippers!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the slippers, id you knit them? And the tree decorations look good too.