Phew no new snow overnight. So off to school and work we went. First I went to the busstop with the boys to see if I could get Richard's stuff back - nope, not on the bus that picked them up this morning! The bus driver promised to ask around and would let me know in the evening.
The roads to town were fine, but once closer to town I think their snow ploughs gave up, the roads were terrible. The trip into the underground car park was scary there was so much uncleared snow. I was so surprised, considering the village was clear (that doesn't include our road), anyhow I made it there safely,
and was kept busy all morning, and getting home was no problem.
My problem was Richard - at work I remembered that I didn't check what was on the menu this week, so I gave the secretary a ring, and today was Lasagne and chocolate pudding. Both yummy things, but both on Richard's list of "no-no's". So I told the secretary to send Richard home after his last lesson, which meant I had to leave work early to get there in time for his coming home. Then I had to come up with a bright idea for our lunch. In the end we had Broccoli-Potato-Bake - only good things in that. After lunch, Richard went to play with the twin girls down the road, and I went off to sport.
After sport I went shopping and Edeka has a MUCH better selection of lactose-free stuff, and I was able to get Richard his very own "Nutella"! Phew breakfast on Sunday is saved!
Back home I picked Robert up at the busstop and had yet another chat to the bus driver, and nope he couldn't find Richard's pencil case or his tupperware! Grrrrrrr! someone somewhere has a lovely set of crayons now and my tupperware. Richard was really upset at this news and wants to ask Father Christmas for a replacement, only trouble, there is no way Father Christmas can get the crayons in Germany, so I think he is going to have to be content with German crayons now! And I will be getting cheap and nasty tupperware for their sandwiches now! Although I do believe Richard has learnt his lesson and won't be unpacking his bag on the bus anymore!
Robert did have football training today, but once again he didn't get all of his homework finished at school, so he couldn't go and when it took him another hour to finish it all, I knew that not letting him go to football was the right decision.
I'm having an early night tonight
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment