After the appointment I took Richard to school, then I went and got some of the things on the list, to make the next three weeks a bit easier. When I got back I went to Kindergarden and gave my little kids their English lesson. Today they learnt all about snow and Christmas. And they also got to make Christmas cards for their parents!
Lunchtime was different today, I had to cook two different meals. Richard mustn't have ANY onion at all or tomato puree, and as I was making spaghetti bolognese today, I had to come up with a different idea for him. Thank goodness for apps on mobile phones, I found a recipe for a creamy cheese sauce with peas and was able to buy the bits for it, whilst in the shop. Unfortunately he didn't like it much, so I did not freeze the leftovers, but he did eat plenty of it!
Robert's friend came for lunch and the afternoon (his Mum needed a babysitter, but Robert and his mate weren't complaining). They had lunch, did there homework and then we went sledging (yep Robert remembered his snow trousers today!) Here some pictures of the afternoon.
We were out for nearly two hours, so they certainly got their fair share of fresh air today!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment