Thursday, 20 December 2012

Day 355

I'm late blogging, blame it on Santa's grotto, or is it the "no adverts on BBC" - whatever, I am here now.
Work this morning, after I rushed to get some more wrapping paper, so that Santa could finish his work. I wrote myself I long list to make sure I don't forget anything, but I still feel, that I have missed something vital. We'll see!

In the afternoon the boys had an outing with the art school. I don't really know much about it, as so far all I could get out of them was "it was good". Whilst they were on their outing, I went first to have a hot chocolate, at the cafe near the sports place. It was nice to take a half hour break from all the rushing I have been doing.

I ordered the wrong sort of hot chocolate, but it was delicious anyways!
And then I went and burnt all of those calories and more back off again at the gym! Go me!

This evening I have been wrapping and wrapping and wrapping, but I think I am all finished now!
CU tomorrow!

No comments: