If you had a lovely peaceful and relaxing Sunday you might want to skip this post. There was nothing relaxing about our Sunday!
It started off with my alarm going off at 7.20am. I jumped out of bed, turned the light on and went "AGH sh...! They are going to miss the bus!" Florian pipes up from behind me "What bus?" I think he is totally stupid, or still half asleep - "The school bus of course", he then giggles, which I didn't find at all funny - my brain was going wild thinking what do do first as there is no way I can get them up, dressed and out of the house in less than 6 minutes, and Florian giggles. He then says "Kerri, it's Sunday!" Oops! Now I was giggling too! It was nice to then be able to lay back down and sleep for another hour!
We got up at 9am and Florian and Robert went to the newly re-opened shop in the village and got our rolls for breakfast. We are going to support them and hopefully we will have a shop there for a while now! After breakfast Florian and the boys went swimming. And I started on the washing, cleaned the floors and was genuinely quite busy. It was only when I started sorting out all the things for lunch, that I remembered, why yesterday I thought they shouldn't go swimming in the morning and we should decorate the tree first. I had to go out at 1.30pm and take pictures of the carnival couple again. Oops! Oh well, I had their dinner already at 1.30pm, and left it in the oven to keep warm, whilst I went and took some pictures.
The princess had her best friend with her today and she loosened her up a lot, so we got a much more natural smile this time! This is one of the couple and their "court" (is that what you would call it?!)
Mum, can you let Dad know it is on its way to him as they would like to be in front of a castle or something like that! In other words more homework!
When I got back, I had my lunch and then it was time to start on the tree. BUT we only had 40 minutes as we were invited to a birthday party at 3.30pm! We got a fair bit done and finished off when we came home from the party. Here some of the pictures of the decorating:
And here are some of the party too. Sabine had made what they call "stick bread", you put the dough on the sticks and then roast/toast it over the fire. The kids loved it, and we may borrow everything and do it for Richard's birthday party (the one with all the kids!)
They also had sparklers
When we got home at 6pm, we practiced maths with Robert as he is writing a test tomorrow, Richard had to draw a picture of his weekend, and then we could finish decorating the tree. And tomorrow I will get a proper picture of it, without all the clutter in the foreground. (and in the background please note, Mum, the tiny bit of tinsel on the barometer! Happy Christmas Nanna and Pop (my Nanna and Pop))
The cat likes the tree too, but not cause of the tree, but cause of a very comfy box he has staked claim too!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment