Nikolaus! And Robert was up at 4.20am!! Needless to say I growled at him and sent him back to bed. Luckily he did go back to sleep, I didn't sleep to well though after that. Hopefully tonight will be better. Nikolaus left both boys a new jumper and some top trumps cards (from Nanna & Pop - thank you), but the boys thought there might be more downstairs, but they were wrong. Even if they didn't believe me when I told them so!
I went to work this morning and Nikolaus had left us all a present there too. It looked like a storage glass for spaghetti, but apparently it is a bottle for the new posh tap water dispensing machine! Mine will be a spaghetti jar!
After work I popped to Karstadt for a Xmas present for my cousins son - I managed to forget him yesterday, but I really really wanted to post the parcel today. I found something and they were having a 20% off sale on toys, so all was good!
After lunch I went to sport, she had some new exercises for me, so I am sure to find new muscles tomorrow, when I get up! from there I went home again, but when I got in I realised I needed to leave straight away again if I wanted to get my parcel posted!
And as I was in town I picked the boys up from school, they were really pleased to see me. As much as they love going on the bus, I think after a long day, they quite like coming home with me!
We had tea when they got home and then at 5.45pm we went out again. The boys had no idea where we were going, but they loved the suspense. We went to a friends house, because Nikolaus was visiting. The kids faces were adorable! And when he got out his book, and knew all these different things about the kids, they were so astonished - lovely!
Here are the boys promsing Nikolaus, that they will practice more guitar!
Richard made me something before we went out - an adventcalendar! I hang it up when we got back from seeing Nikolaus, and tomorrow I get to open the door myself, today Richard did it for me!
This evening I made tomorrow's lunch - Italian meatballs, and then I got busy making calendars - because there was another 20% off offer! And once I had done that, I got another voucher from the C&A online store with 20% off - today was a good day for offers!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment