Another busy day today, we were up nice and bright and early and at 8.30am I was dropping my kids off at my SIL's - we even woke her up, although she says she was awake, I'm not convinced! Then off I went to my course at work. It was an OK course, so I can't complain too much. I left at 12 so that I could get to my next meeting in time, a PTA meeting at school - during the school holidays. I didn't have a clue what it was all going to be about, it turns out that one of the classes in Robert's year is being split up and Robert's class will grow on Monday!
From there I popped into Lidl and got Robert a new pair of shoes for when school starts (still not convinced sandals are in this summer!!) I went back home then had a slice of Bovril on toast, and then off across town again to pick up the boys. They weren't too pleased to see me, you see, my SIL had just got the paddling pool out! I stayed for about half hour there, then we had to head home, cause today was football training, or was it!
After phoning around I found out that training was at 5.30pm, I think that is quite late, especially for eating when we get back, so we ate today at 4.30pm, then headed to the next village, for Robert's first training with the older team...
NOPE didn't happen, we were there at 5.30pm, but we were the only ones. I decided that maybe I had understood wrong so we waited until 6pm but no one showed up.
Robert did a bit of training though, here he is running all the way around the sports field! Sorry about the quality of the picture, he was quite away away!
And here are both of them pretending to be skateboarding, this is right next to the sports field!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
After last week's hassle with the football training, this sure sounds annoying!
Post a Comment