Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Day 242

Early yesterday and late today! I am watching a film and I can only write in the adverts, cause otherwise I might loose the plot - its a bit complicated but good (I'm watching "Premonition" with Sandra Bullock).

So today Robert was still home from school, but today I made him catch up on some homework. They are starting to learn joined up writing now, and there was a lot to practise. Whilst he was doing that I tidied up Richard's crafts box. There is a lot of rubbish in there, but I didn't need him around whilst I cleaned it out, or it wouldn't have been clearing it out. I found at least three handfuls of Lego in the box too! Oops! Once I had cleared it out, I was able to put a lot of his new crafty things in it. Now I can almost see the kitchen table again!

This afternoon Richard went back to Kindergarden again and I had a new English student. She is 11 and in the 6th class. We got on alright so hopefully I can help her. From next week, I will be going to see her, whilst Robert has football training - that's what you call perfect planning, well at least I hope it will work! We'll see!
I picked Richard up at about 4.20pm and when we got home all he wanted to do was to play the new Lego game with Robert and me!

It was good fun, and something I think they will be playing a lot of!
OK, adverts nearly over, so I'll get this posted
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Lucky boys with that free Lego! And great that they like it so much!

Hope your planning works out and doesn't make it stressful!