After taking Richards picture he had a look at it, and frowned and asked "Mummy, how do I do a smile?" He tried so hard, but it didn't work, it was always a cheese grin - funny how he recognised though that his face was not a proper smile!
Robert is a lot better today than yesterday, not good, but a lot better! His temperature was down a lot and he was better in himself. His voice however was still missing in action...which was quite nice if I am honest...just kidding (or am I!)
I didn't make him do any school work today, so I think he thought he was on holiday again. He played Wii, watched TV and played the new Lego game with Mummy!
I got most of my washing done, looks like ironing is on the agenda for tomorrow! And that was my day in a nutshell!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
so cute shots from bedtime of the two.
Glad Robert is feeling better today.
after a holiday camp of my two... I have a lot of washing waiting for me. The last three days I´m washing, washing.... washing...
All the best for Robert
Post a Comment