Richard went back to Kindergarden after lunch today, they do special things with the Vorschulkinder then, not sure what they did today he didn't say. There was pictures on the wall that they all had drawn, pictures of their holiday - Richard drew the cottage, a car and himself. And I recognised it!
Robert and I picked him up at 3pm as we had a football game at 5.30pm and I wanted Richard to have at least been home a little bit before going. We played a couple of games together before going - I lost!
Then off to football it was. I now have all the dates from both teams, and I need to clone myself. Robert's training and Richard's games are on the same day for the next 4 weeks! AGH! I'm hoping it all sorts itself out before next Tuesday! Anyway, Robert had a great time with his new/old team (half and half) and they drew 2:2. They have a different colour shirt now, they play in blue.
I had a brainwave right before leaving and suggested Richard take his camera with him, here he is getting his shots. I'll try and remember to get his pics off the camera tomorrow there might be something there for his blog!
| He got a picture of an airplane here! |
2 comments:
Oh, it's a good thing to hear today was better! You did well keeping them in their routine, it must be helping them.
Robert looks like a real smart football player already! And so cute how Richard is taking the airplane photo. Looking forward to see his pics. :)
Now just to hope something works out for the dates. As I don't think cloning will actually work! ;)
Hugs,
And give some 'knuffels' to the boys for me!
Glad the boys are doing okay!!
Love the last photo. :)
Post a Comment