Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Day 234

HOT HOT HOT! That is what I used to say to the boys when they went anywhere near the oven, but today that sums up the weather, it was 34°C outside, but Robert and i stayed indoors for most of the afternoon where it was a comfortable 24°C Thank goodness for THICK walls!
At 4pm we did have to go out, first we went to Kindergarden to get Richard and his mate, then it was home again, to get ready for a) football training and b) a football match. Robert was picked up by his mates Dad for his training and I took Richard and his mate to the match. It was so hot! I gave Robert a whole litre of drink for his training and he drank it all! Richard didn't drink quite as much, but it was just as hot, I was there, I was hot and I wasn't even running around
Last week Richard's team lost but this week they won 6:4! Way to go Richard!
CU tomorrow (if I haven't melted away!)

No comments: