Wow, Florian and I got quite a lay in this morning, I didn't wake up until 9.20am! The boys of course were already up and downstairs playing on the Wii, but I hadn't heard them at all. I must of needed those extra hours of sleep.
Richard and I popped out to Staples in the morning, I actually ran out of paper for the printer (the thicker stuff I use for my cards), well Richard was in heaven there. He went up and down all aisles trying to decide what he would like me to buy for him. His first choice was a computer (have to get the one Mum and Dad brought up for him out!), in the end I convinced him to get something much much cheaper, and he decided on another book to write in.
Whilst we were out, Robert and Florian mowed the lawn. Here is Robert going over the last little bit backwards!
In the afternoon we all met up to prepare for the Heidelbeerfest tomorrow. The Kindergarden kids are taking part in the parade tomorrow (with us of course) and we had to test out the costumes and decorate our "float". I'll have plenty of pictures of that tomorrow!
Then after that I had to pop to the shops again, I hadn't got any cheese in the fridge...oops, not good with a vegetarian in the house!
Watching Harry Potter now, CU tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment