I had an appointment with the eye doctor this morning, for a few days now, my eyes have been really sore and itchy, yesterday it was so much so, that I couldn't wear my contact lenses, so I phoned the doctor. I don't have anything serious, just uncomfy - my eyes are too dry, it is all to do with the weather. And I don't suppose the air conditioning in the car helps much either! But in this heat, I can't and won't turn it off! I got some drops for my eyes, that I can put in whenever I feel the need, and I can also use them with my lenses so tomorrow I will be me again!
'This afternoon we all met at the playground to discuss the Kindergarden summer party in two weeks. WE have a lot planned with the money we made at Halloween. Then my well planned football afternoon started. First home and get Richard changed into his football gear, then drop Richard off at one of his football mates, so that they can get him to the match on time. Then it was off to the station to pick Florian up, then we were on our way to the match, when we got a phone call - Football was cancelled. Woohoo! In this heat, I didn'T really want Richard running around. (it was 35°C in the shade!)
We went then to pick Richard back up, and he was playing in the village well! And look at the pair of them cooling off!
This evening Robert actually slept through the storm...we lost our TV picture, there was so much static in the air, but Robert missed it! Phew!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
funny shots of the two cooling them off!
Good that the game was cancelled - not too funny to play soccer in such a heat.
Glad that you don't have anything serious with your eyes.
Post a Comment