Monday, 8 August 2011

Day 219

Back to school, kindergarden and work for some of us! For Florian it was a bank holiday and he got a bit of a lay in!
I got the kids off to school and kindergarden with no problems, Robert wanted to cuddle at the busstop, but I told him that that wasn't really a cool thing to do, and that the other kids might tease him and he did stop. I took Richard to Kindergarden and then had to come home and pick up his new xylophone for his music school lesson, which I had forgotten! Then off to work I went. Nothing new there!

Florian was home for when Robert got home from school and he also collected Richard from Kindergarden so all I had to do was come home! When I got in, they were all on the Wii, so it wasn't until we actually sat down to lunch that I heard all about everyone's day. Robert certainly got off to a good start. He had a fight with one of the boys in his class and came home with a swollen upper lip (it was a 6 to 1 and half a dozen the other case...!) and when he went to do his homework, he appears to have left it at school! Well, I suppose the chances of the school year improving are quite high! Richard likes his new group and being the big kid, and he loved playing his xylophone!

At lunch I let the boys have a lemonade, and I am blaming their behaviour in the afternoon on that, cause its not full moon yet, but they certainly behaved like little monsters!
We went out to take all the empty bottles back and pop to the apple juice place and stock up. Oh dear, they were really really difficult in the car, in the shops and in general. Robert couldn't stay still for a second (not even strapped in in the car) and both of them only knew how to shout! So tiring... which could be why I look a bit grumpy on this photo! Even though I am only minutes away from a well-needed break!

We are doing a search for book here, and are all looking for some little monsters!
I'm off to thrash Florian in Rummikub now - making the most of his extra evening!
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Back to normal life ey?
Shame that first day was so troublesome.

And to top it off... (and I think you'll understand) I'm routing for Florian in this Rummikub game. ;)
LOL

Hugs!