Thursday, 4 August 2011

Day 215

Another non eventful day and I LOVED it!
This morning the boys and I "played" school, Robert did some reading and writing and Richard followed the lines in his "learn to write" book. They had a great time! And Richard is getting really good at following the lines.
This afternoon we were just getting comfy in the garden, when Robert's friend phoned, could Robert come and play! So off he went for a playdate, leaving Richard and I on our own in the garden. Richard had no problem with that, he knew exactly what he wanted to do. Something crafty. First he used his airbrush pens, he even cut out his own stencils after watching me make a couple for him. Then Sabine and her girls popped around for half hour and they all did some water colour painting.
After they had all left, Richard carried on for a little while, here he is deep in concentration.
Then he enjoyed a peaceful bounce on the trampoline and then he wanted to make something he saw on Mr. Maker last night - a bus!
We found him a box and off he went - doesn't he look proud of himself here! And have a look at the windows of the bus!
He used his stickers for them!
Robert got home at 6pm he had had a great time too, apparently they found a Queen ant and lots of her subjects! I think he may have been lucky not to have been bitten! He also played a new Wii Game there, and guess what, now he wants that one too, I think he will have a long wait for that!

CU tomorrow

No comments: