Today I spent catching up on some housework, I got all the ironing done, it took all of Mamma Mia and all of Lunch with Mel and Gino! In other words three hours! After I had finished, I made up the salad for the bbq, Robert's class was having. And then it was time to go and pick Florian up at the station, he got here early, so we were all able to go to the bbq together.
We were really really lucky with the weather, it only really started raining about 15 minutes before we left. So we were able to spend a few hours there, without getting wet!
We only really saw the kids when the sausages and steaks were ready, the rest of the time, they were either playing football, building things with sticks, running in the woods and whatever else they could think of to get up to.
I now do some online market research where I can earn points and so far I have earnt enough for 20 Euros worth of Amazon vouchers, so yesterday I ordered a new watch - they do deliver quickly, cause it got here today not even 24 hours later! Like it?
CU tomorrow
2 comments:
Aw, very pretty!
Looks good
Post a Comment