Monday, 22 August 2011

Day 233

I got up this morning and I thought we had moved to the tropics over night, it was so sticky out, you could almost cut the air, I know I have been complaining about Summer not arriving but this was NOT summer as I remember it, this was yucky! Luckily it cleared a bit come mid afternoon, but still the heat and damp made everything really really difficult. Poor Robert seemed to have an extra load of homework and concentration came hard to him today! But after two hours he finally finished at 4pm. By then it was time to go and pick Richard up. Richard was quite upset that he didn't have so long to spend at home before bedtime, especially when I limited the time I let them play on "their" computer!

They are playing with "paint" and drawing and writing things on a white sheet of paper, they LOVED it! But they only got 45minutes on it, but I think that is enough, they don't have to get addicted like their Mummy!

So I have the football problem tomorrow all sorted out, Robert is going to his training with a friend, and I will pick Richard and his friend up at Kindergarden and take them both to their game, which luckily is here in the village tomorrow.
CU then

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

totally agree.... not the weather we really wanted...
had to work until 8 pm today... so I know how hard it was for Robert to concentrate