Back to work this morning and it was a good thing I went, cause for once they would have struggled without me being there. We got work at 10.30am that needed to be finished for 12 and it took both of us to do it on time! And to think that yesterday they sent me an email asking me to stay home! Good job I am stubborn!
I did have my laptop with me too, expecting no work and I got October finished (my calendar). So all in all the morning was quite productive!
And the afternoon was bliss, for once in I can't remember how long, I didn't have to take anyone anywhere, no one was coming round, it did me good! Robert and I, after practising his dictation, went into the garden and started on what will be a long job of clearing the leaves! Robert really enjoyed it, see! (sorry couldn't make up my mind on which picture to post, so here are "the best of"!
After that it was time to pick Richard up at Kindergarden. We walked to get him, but when we got there he was out for a walk and we had to wait.
Whilst there I got chatting to a Mum and the other waiting kids played. So when it was time to go home the kids wanted to carry on playing, but they wanted the Mum's to go. So we did! I went home with the other Mum and the kids were told to come home, when two of them were picked up! It worked really well. Although when it started to get a bit dark, we did start walking towards them. But they really were on their way!
This evening I finished all the layouts for the calendar so tomorrow I will be ordering it! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Now I am off to bed
CU tomorrow!
Oops nearly forgot, Richard's finger is looking better and better, today the new fingernail pushed the old one off (it was only doing a balancing act anyways) Richard still can't bear to look at it, and wants a plaster, but slowly but surely his finger is looking like a finger again!
1 comment:
Well, what a day full of surprises!
LOL.. Actual work at work, and no taxi-mum! Sounds nice!
Love the photo's, couldn't have chosen any one over the others too.
Congrats on finishing your calendar!!
Post a Comment