Another busy day today, get ready for the ride. Once the boys were off at school and Kindergarden, I went into the next village to go to the post office and get some chicken food - they had to live off of leftovers yesterday, cause I was all out of corn and such!
To get there I had to go past yesterdays accident spot, ooh even though I didn't know the person it was just heartbreaking all the flowers there and on my way back, I witnessed someone who did know her, greet a relative - heartbreaking...
Back home I tossed up between going into town and having a look for a new coat, or mopping the floors - well, the floors won! I know silly me, but I decided that my ski coat is really the best sort of coat for the winters we have here, and there really is nothing wrong with it! Once the floor was done it was off for my woman's MOT - all fine there. I tried a new doctor (recommendation from Sabine) and she was GREAT, I didn't even have to wait 5 minutes, after the receptionist had put everything into the computer system it was my turn. Wow, at my old doctor I have had to wait 3 hours before!! And not only was there no waiting time, she was really really nice. So I now have a new doctor!
I had organised Katrin to pick Richard up at Kindergarden, cause I didn't think I would be back in time, but I was! Incredible!
After lunch Florian had sent a message that he was on his way home and would be home an hour early, so that was GREAT news.
Today is St. Martins Day in Germany and at 5.30pm the Kindergarden performed in church for the parents and families. This is Richard saying his piece of the poem! So proud of him!
Then after that it was off outside to walk through the village with the lanterns and singing. Here is the band that came along with us.
After that it was sausages and Brezel outside of Kindergarden. oh and mulled wine or hot orange juice. Florian had the mulled wine and I had a hot juice. All very yummy!
We left about 7pm, cause Richard was getting too cold, and I think they were already really tired. Now we have the fire on and are watching Simon and Garfunkel on TV. A great way to end the day!
CU tomorrow

1 comment:
Wie schön, gemütlich daheim am Feuer zu sitzen, nach einem gemeinsamen St.Martins Fest.
Ein toller Tagesabschluss.
Süßes foto von Richard - glaub ich gerne, dass Du stolz warst.
Entsetzlich mit dem Unfall - weiß man wie es dem Kind geht? Das muss ja völlig geschockt sein, das mit anzusehen
Post a Comment