Today didn't go quite according to plan, when I went to bed last night, I had the beginnings of a bladder infection - GRRR. It unfortunately did not magically disappear overnight, so on my way to work, I stopped at the supermarket and picked up 3 bottles of cranberry juice. By 10.30am I had drunk 2.5 of them
And I thought/think they are working their magic. I am still very uncomfortable, but not running every 5 minutes anymore! If it is still there in the morning though, I am not messing around and will be off to the doctor, but I'm hoping that all the juice and water I have drunk today will have an effect over night, we'll see!
Bearing that in mind, I didn't get much done today. Robert and I did pop to the shops to stock up on Cranberry juice, but that was about it. When Richard was home too, I let them play on my computer, but the game they wanted to play kept freezing up on them, so instead they got to watch "Ice Age 3" and I got a bit of a rest.
CU tomorrow

3 comments:
Hope you feel better in the morning.
Gute Besserung !
Aw, poor girl! Sure hope you feel better!
Post a Comment