It was quite a busy day today, this morning Robert went off to a birthday party (another trip to Takka Tukka Land) and after dropping him off I went and got some shopping in. When I got back Florian and Richard were in the garden taking down the trampoline, so I put on a warmer coat and helped too! Once the trampoline was all put away for winter we then had to make room where the wood goes, as we were getting a delivery in the afternoon. You see, when we did the Halloween party we put a lot of stuff that was in the way in the wood place. I'm going to jump ahead a bit and show you just how much wood we got today!
We have now put over half where it belongs, we'll try and get the rest of it unloaded before Mum and Dad come tomorrow morning!
So after lunch I was supposed to be taking family photos for a friend and I spent quite a bit of the morning willing the sun to break through the high fog (thats what they call it in Germany, not sure if they do in England), well it did break through, but the "date" fell through, we have postponed it until in two weeks. So instead of taking pictures I went to a "thermomix party" at Katrins. The machine is quite impressive, but at that price it should be. I think if you really can commit to using it every day for every meal, then it is worth the money, but I think I would have to change my life around too much. But we got some good food there and had a good time, so I am not complaining.
At 4pm I had to rush off, so I missed tasting the freshly baked rolls and the vegetable soup, but I had another photo shoot! I was asked last night if I could come and take the pictures of the "Kinderprinzenpaar" (carnival children's prince and princess) of course I jumped at the chance! Here are a couple of the pictures I got, I don't have the professional equipment, so I am going to have to use photoshop (well Dad will for me) to get rid of the bad shadow on the indoor picture, but I think they are OK otherwise!
When I got home I found Florian and the boys in the barn with the wood, so I helped there with the unloading.
This evening I had to do the ironing I have been ignoring for way too long. But Florian needs shirts for work next week! Still ironing and the XFactor and Strictly went quite well together!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
wow, das war aber wirklich ein ausgefüllter Tag!!
Nun kann der Winter kommen und ihr habt es schnuckelig warm!
Tolle Fotos von dem Prinzenpaar
Post a Comment