This morning it was time for some "me time" and I went to my appointment for a reflexology foot massage. I was quite nervous about it, as I really can't stand anyone or thing near my feet, and that includes me! And here I was on my way to let someone poke and prod my feet for 30 minutes!!
I surprised myself then even more, by actually enjoying it! Some areas hurt a bit, but she was mostly kind to my feet!
This afternoon Taxi Mum was back in business, today was art school for the boys. We took his angel along to show the teacher and she was very pleased with it. Apparently the art school are supplying the pictures for their Xmas card, and Richard's angel might be chosen! That would be exciting!
Today the kids got to see the Picasso exhibition that is on in the museum (the art school is part of the museum), and they were quite impressed that Picasso could draw a picture in 5 minutes! Apparently next week they will be drawing like Picasso - that will be interesting!
Before we left for art school, Robert did his homework, and Richard - armed with scissors, paper and glue - made his Xmas list!
This is just the first page of it! There are three in all, and apparently he needs to do one more page with writing on it, for all the things that weren't in the toy catalogue! Watch out Father Xmas!
I have just ordered my calendar, and it should be here at the beginning of the coming week! Can't wait to see what it looks like!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
schön, wenn man einmal Zeit für sich hat - gell?
Thai massage ist einfach genial und ich freu mich sehr, dass es Dir gut gefallen hat. Probier doch auch mal die "Ganz-Massage" also nicht nur die Füße, aus!! Kann es Dir nur empfehlen.
Taxi Mum *Schmunzel*, ja - das kenne ich nur zu gut!
Sag, ist das das Museum wo wir bei unserem Besuch gewesen sind?
Drücke Richard die Daumen, dass es mit der X-mas Karte klappt, das wäre super cool
Dir noch einen schönen Tag
Post a Comment