Day 327 - Friday
I kept Robert home for another day, he would have only had half a day at school anyways, and rather than risk him going back too soon, he got an extra day off. BUT he did have to come with me to Kindergarden for the English lesson I had postponed! He behaved ok, but he got so excited about some of the games we play, that he forgot, that he isn't actually the one learning the language!
After lunch Richard went back to Kindergarden, on Fridays he is only there til 3pm, so it felt like I was only backwards and forwards to Kindergarden today. At 4pm we were back up there again, only this time for football. But between getting home and going to football, Richard wanted to learn to ....KNIT! Yep, knit, we got home and he said, Mummy can you knit? Erm, yes darling... I want to learn it too, can you show me, I want to knit a scarf with light swords on!
He couldn't quite understand, that we wouldn't be knitting a light sword scarf first! Anyhow once indoors (the conversation was on the doorstep!) I had to find wool and knitting needles. He then sat on my lap and together we knitted this
as it was me wrapping the wool around the needle it looks quite neat. Now to find out how long it will take him to master it on his own!
I left both boys at Richard's football training, Robert wanted to watch them. After the training Richard went home with his friends and Robert with his friend. And Florian and I picked them up at the different homes when we got back from the station!
Day 328 - Saturday
Today I got to play professional photographer, I went to a friends house and took some family shots for them! It was good fun, and I think I got quite a few good ones for them. When I got back from that, we all went out to the Xmas market in town. They have just redone the main square there, and the Xmas market there looked good. I especially loved the Xmas pyramid
We had our lunch there, I had a sausage, and for the first time EVER we found something vegetarian for Florian on a stall. He had vegetables in a cream sauce. The boys only wanted a crepe with Nutella on, in fact we all had crepes, the boys and I Nutella and Florian one with cheese. We also had something warm to drink, Florian a Glühwein, Richard and I a Kinderpunsch, and Robert a hot orange juice. Love these pics of my boys!
After the Xmas market we headed to Media Markt for a new external harddrive for my pictures, my computer is so slow at the moment and we hope by freeing up some space on the laptop, that it might speed up again! There is a little bit of improvement tonight, but I would love some more! We'll see!
Then it was on to the DIY store for a sensor for the light outside by the front door. We now have light when we come home at night!
Day 329 - Sunday
I'm full of cold now - a chesty one, so my voice sounds really weird, but I still went to my second "professional" photoshoot! More family photos, this time 9 grandkids ranging from 25 down to 1. They were fun to get pics of. Only the 4-year-old didn't want his picture taken, note to self, next time take something to bribe them with!!!
In the afternoon we went to the advent market in the village, I had baked a cake for the occasion and I wanted to try a piece! Strange to buy a piece of your own cake, but it was for a good cause!
When we got home, we played a game of Sorry! Florian had never played before, but the boys and I soon taught him, he had to leave half way through the game (this week he has to be at work on Monday by 8am, so he had to travel today), we finished the game, and he came second! The boys were quite upset at Florian leaving, so I promised they could say nun night on the phone at bedtime. That helped!
My computer sped up a bit after moving 100GB of photos and 80GB of scrapbooking zip files to the external harddrive, but it is still not right, maybe a good nights sleep will help it!
So I took nearly 200 pics today, but not one I can post, so I'll just go and see if Lucky will be my model....
If he is not on my lap or on the chair with the big teddy rabbit, then he is laying under something, Florian reckons its cause it feels like being in a cave or so. Whatever it is, I think its cute! But when I have finished typing, I will only have to call him, and I'll have my lapwarmer back!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
Yeah, why take the risk and send him to school, especially if it's just for half a day!
Sounds like he didn't mind it too. LOL.
Wow, knitting now ey? Fabulous! Think it needs good fine motor skills, but he'll certainly have that!
Xmas market looks so nice! And the photo's are cute, the boys sipping from their drinks!
Good luck with the computer. 180GB removing should do SOMETHING, right?
Lucky looks cute. He really seems settled in now, doesn't he?
All the best with your cold, hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment