This morning I had both boys complaining of something hurting but I just dosed them up with medicine and sent them off to school and Kindergarden. I didn't go to work, as they had sent my work home to me yesterday and staying home I could try and get rid of my annoying cold. Well, that is what I thought...
I quite enjoyed working and watching/listening to TV at the same time, but at 11am I got a phone call from school - could I come and pick Robert up. Yep, he had been complaining about his ear hurting and his teacher had the secretary call me to come and pick him up. It probably was hurting him, but when you see all the fidgeting he could do at home, you wonder why he couldn't have lasted out for one more lesson at school?! (Does that make me a mean Mummy!??)
Richard was at Kindergarden all day, and I went and picked him up at 4pm. Then his headache was all gone and he was feeling fine, but come teatime his head was hurting again. So it looks like the next one is coming down with something! We'll see!
Richard was so proud when he came home, they had made some Xmas decorations out of salt dough at Kindergarden and they were allowed to make themselves something with the left over dough, and today he brought home his cat
Isn't it cute!
Off to bed now!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
congrats to Richard! The cat turned out super cute!
Post a Comment