Monday, 21 November 2011

Day 323

Work, school and Kindergarden this morning. Richard was so proud and so excited about taking the picture he made yesterday in to Kindergarden to show everyone, and everyone there was duly impressed! He was there all day today, so it was just me and Robert for lunch. We had "Geschnetzeltes and SpƤtzle" (pork strips with  like we so often do, when Richard isn't there, not Richard's favourite, in fact he moans everytime I make him have it, so this way is stress free for all of us!

After lunch and homework, Robert went off to play with his friend at his house, and I waited for my student, and waited and waited... she never did come, I still need to send her a facebook message and find out if she is OK...

When I got home with Richard, he instantly wanted to go and make something. I had a brainwave and got him the old Xmas cards out and he was off! I also found some "Cars" Xmas cards so he wanted to use both for his friends and so he did the making inside of the cards, I left one closed so you could see the outside of the card as well as his insides!
Off to bed now
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

What a great brainwave! And the cards look awesome! Great job Richard! :)