Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Day 318

I feel much better today, still drinking lots and not quite right, but MUCH better than yesterday. So this morning it was off to the library. As always it was a lovely morning. I love chatting with the other Mums that help out and seeing the kids eyes light up when they get the book they wanted! After that I went straight to Aldi and got some shopping, by the time I had finished there it was time to pick up Richard from Kindergarden.

After lunch, I watched Cliff Richard on Loose Women - he's a great looking 71 year old! And he's still got it, when he sings. I enjoyed it! Then it was time for my next student. Whilst I was tutoring her, Robert was sat with us doing his homework and Richard was in the lounge making things. When he asked for the "runny" glue, I decided that the lounge was not the right place for it, and made him come into the kitchen to finish his project off! Robert had finished his homework by then, so he was helping Richard. And I got a picture of them when my student left.

After that it was time for art school. The boys did a picture of a face with pastels and then they had to cut it up and fix back together but a bit wrong and then it looked like a Picasso painting. Very clever! Whilst they were there, I went for a browse around the new shopping centre and spent my tutoring money and bought myself a new hat and scarf to go with my smart coat! (I took this with my mobile phone)

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All ready for winter now...its on its way