When I got home, it was still quite early so after texting Florian with the outcome of the Media Markt adventure, I put on a coat and went out in the front garden and cut the bushes that needed cutting before the winter. Speaking of winter, it is now officially time to get the hats, scarves and gloves out, it was -5°C this morning when we left for work, kindergarden and school! Still at least it was a lovely sunny day!
This afternoon my student came round for tuition, if what she did today is what is going to be in the exam on Thursday I don't really see a problem, but last time, I said the same and she got a bad mark, so we will just have to wait and see. When she left we went and picked Richard up, who was wearing the Kindergarden teachers hat - see, I told you it was time for hats and such! He got to take home what he made at Kindergarden today. He is so proud of it. Here a series of pictures of it.
| Showing Lucky the portrait he did of him! |
| Showing Mummy! |
| And a close up! |
I managed to finish all the ironing today (watching loose Women at lunch time and watching Nina and the Neurons at tea time!)
CU tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment