Sunday, 13 November 2011

Day 315

We started the day today where we left off yesterday, we were all out in the barn stacking wood. Florian gave it to the boys (handing it down from the trailer) the boys took it to me in the wood shed, and I stacked it! That is what you call team work! And here is the finished result!
That will keep us warm for a while! (in fact it is right now as I type!)
We finished just in time for Mum and Dad's visit! And the first thing we made them see was our hard work! Then Mum and I made lunch, whilst the boys played with their new 99ct toy Nanna and Pop brought them. It is a piece of car track, that tiny cars drive and crash on, a well spent 99ct!

After lunch we all sat down to watch Formel 1 and we think that Robert jinxed poor Vettels race. As soon as Robert had finished saying "No one can beat Vettel - he's the best", Vettel span off the track - oops! Still a good race though!
I took a picture during the race - not sure Mum and Dad will thank me for posting this one, but it is the only one I took!

Mum and Dad also got to taste Florian's surprise, which I made him on Thursday and then forgot to tell you about on Friday! Well, I made him some fudge - lots of it in fact - doesn't it look yummy! It is - and as the recipe says certainly NOT part of a calorie controlled diet!!
Spent the evening watching XFactor and I'm a Celebrity
CU tomorrow

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Mmmm! Sure looks yummy! And the calories... Well, haven't you all burned that off with the wood stacking? ;)
Me thinks, you've earned it! :)