Another day at home for Robert and me today, but we did all have a much better night's sleep. Even if we were up by 7am! So much for a lay in, which I know would do us all good!
All in all there isn't much to tell about today, Robert watched a good amount of TV and I was busy around him. After Richard was back at Kindergarden after lunch, Robert and I played a game of Qwirkle, then when we had finished his homework had been delivered, so he got to be busy doing some maths.
Part of my Amazon delivery arrived today, I had to lie to the boys, I told them that the parcel was for the man across the road, who picks it up when he gets home from work, which is after they are in bed! I'm surprised they didn't notice my nose grow!
So once they were in bed, I wrapped all the presents up,
so far so good, now if I could just get myself motivated on the Xmas card front, I would be ahead!
Maybe when I have finished blogging!
Robert is still having problems with his ears, so I won't be sending him back to school tomorrow, but I will have to take him to Kindergarden tomorrow for my English lesson, at least having had the antibiotics he isn't catching!
CU tomorrow
1 comment:
da war das Christkind aber fleißig beim Einpacken! ;-))
In dieser Jahreszeit ist es wirklich oft schwierig, die ankommenden Päckchen zu erklären
*schmunzel*
Euch ein schönes Wochenende und einen schönen ersten Advent
Alles Liebe
Post a Comment