This post might turn out a bit gibberish, I am singing along to the Jubilee concert at the same time! I am having a great time too!! (stevie wonder now)
So work this morning, I got to scan a black and white document (all 80 pages of it) and then the guy who I did it for sent me an email "thank you very much Kerri, but to do my calculation I need it in colour" ????? It was a b/w document! I just smiled!
(madness are on now...."it must be love, love, love"....)
This afternoon the boys were still at school and Kindergarden, and I got the guest room floor clear of all Richard's creations and such! I threw a LOT of it away (our paper bin is now full) but what to do with the rest. Well I then cleared out our medical shelf in the cupboard and threw away a whole sack of old medicines and that made room in there for all of the bits I was keeping! Now I just have to make the beds and hoover the floor and our guests can come!
(Peter Kaye's on now - have to take a break, he's introducing Sir Paul!) close your eyes and I miss you....sorry, getting caught up in the concert again!
Where was I? Oh yeah, picked Richard up at 4.30pm and he bought the stuff he made in the newspaper project home with him. Including this hat, which he put on and said "Mummy - take a picture" I obliged and isn't it cute!
Let it be, let it be, let it be, ....
OK, I'm going to sing on my own again now, here a pic of my TV!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Glad you enjoyed it, a nice run up to your birthday, have a good day.
Post a Comment