Monday, 25 June 2012

Day 178

This morning was a bit different, cause my boss phoned on Friday and told me not to come in today, as there is no work. As much as I dislike work, I do get paid when I go in, but NOT when they make me stay home....
Oh well, instead of earning money I went out and spent some. Only food shopping though. After lunch I went to my sports session and after working my muscles I went into the spa area and enjoyed a relaxing swim and rest there.

In the late afternoon someone came around to measure up our windows, we have ordered new windows for the front of the house. That will be an exciting time when they take out 9 windows and put new ones in!!

Oh I worked on something a bit different today, I created a new wrapper for a bar of chocolate for Robert's teacher. He is to get a leaving present on Wednesday and the chocolate is part of it!

He isn't actually leaving, but he will no longer have Robert's class. Who knows he may have Richard instead!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Oh, that wrapper and chocolate bar is a GREAT idea, might steal it from you! Love the background paper for it too. Perfect for teachers!