Another busy day. This morning it was library for me. I was there all on my own for the first two school lessons, but luckily today was the last day at the library for the kids, so they only had to give their books in, much to the disappointment of some of them!
The other Mum arrived for the third and fourth lesson and between us we managed to finish sorting the books ready for next weeks inventory.
In the afternoon it was homework, lots of it, and as Robert is writing a maths test on Monday, I was adamant that he finish it all, as it is good practice and it also shows me what we need to practice between now and then. When both him and Nelly had finished their homework we had a game of Qwirkle. No playing outside today not in the rain that came down this afternoon.
At four it was time to get Richard from Kindergarden. He looked like he had had a great time. He had a head band thingy on in the German colours, a German flag to wave and face paints - a German flag! And all this before the European Cup!
At art school, they went to see the James Rizzi exhibition (try googling him and looking at the images) and then they started to create some art like it. It is going to be in 3D, so that will be interesting when they finish it!
Whilst they were at art school, I went shopping for the party tomorrow. I thought I had everything but I have since realised that we may be short on apple juice, but we have plenty of other drinks, so I am not going to worry!
After art school the boys and I went and picked Florian up from the station. We were there a bit earlier than normal and had some fun taking pictures with my mobile phone and posting them on facebook!
Back home I got my birthday kiss and a birthday present - I will now be cooking some more Gino Da Campo meals! Yummy! And we had a nice birthday tea with baguette and brezel. Then it was time for the boys to go to bed.
Here they are right before bedtime
and yes I did take Richard back to the bathroom to wash the facepaint off. Let's hope he doesn't come out with an allergic reaction again, and if he doesn't then maybe I should find out which face paints it is, so that Richard can have his face done for the European Cup!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment