Monday, 18 June 2012

Day 171

Bad day at work - I think they want me to leave of my own accord, but I am not going to make it that easy for them! Even though I am NOT allowed to go in tomorrow!

After work, I had a quick bite to eat and then off I went to the fitness studio. My trainer had been on a course at the weekend and she tested all her newly found knowledge on me - OUCH! I can hardly move right now!
Right after the sport I went into their spa area to relax, I felt much better when I left and a LOT less angry!

This evening the boys and I went out taking pictures. Today I had to take pictures of the Heidelbeer-King and Queen - they are from our summer festival. It was fun and we went to places I had never been in the village! I'll have to take Florian there at the weekend, it was so pretty!
As these pictures will be on the internet, I can show you a couple!


And one of the boys waiting patiently!

CU tomorrow (did I mention I am going to the fitness studio again in the morning - I must have lost my mind!!!)

No comments: