Well, I really did go to sport this morning and now I hurt, my bum is really really stiff - there are more muscles there than you think, and mine ALL hurt! But enough complaining. I was actually quite proud of myself going there and being on the machine for a full 20 minutes! I have to keep remembering that feeling now, and not think of my muscles!
Nelly was here today and after they both had done their homework, we went up to the playground. There was none of my friends there today, but I had taken a book and was quite happy. Robert had a super time. There were some big kids there and they asked Robert to join in their football game, made his day I think!
FRom the playground we went to the sports field for Richard's last football training, which was really a bbq! Very nice! The kids played ball, played in the woods and generally had a great time. And this is them, when they all got an ice-cream for dessert!
No idea how England are doing, but I am sure I am helping not watching!
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
Good for you to keep going to sports! Wish I had the will power!
Now, just keep not-watching, and then it should be Germany-England in semi-finals, if I followed correctly?
But THEN what will you do? ;)
Oh, and Tommie is now rooting for Germany. :)
I told him Florian would be pleased. ;)
Post a Comment