Nothing much to report about the morning, I popped in to Aldi shopping on the way home. I wanted to get some meat for dinner and Nelly and Robert were really pleased with my choice. We had "geschnetzeltes with SpƤtzle" (meat and german noodles) - delicious!
After both Nelly and Robert had finished their homework, we went to the playground and had a good time there. So much so, that Robert decided that he would like to stay there rather than go to football or athletics training. I didn't argue with him as it was nice NOT to have to go anywhere for a change! Well not far at least, at 4.30pm I had to take Nelly to her Mum and pick Richard up!
When we got back home the boys watched the first half of the early football match, then it was bedtime.
And I have been working on the placemat we will be giving the Kindergarden teachers on Friday. Not a very exciting day, but I enjoyed it!
Lucky posed for me for today, well not really posing as he is sound asleep, but cute!
CU tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment