All the kids were still excited but you could tell they were tired! Richard had his camera with him and he got some fun shots of the disco they had in their pyjamas!
At the breakfast the kids were also given some presents from the Kindergarden teachers, here is Richard getting his.
The folder contained all the pictures that had been on the walls of Kindergarden over the years. Richard will have been at Kindergarden for 4.5 years when he leaves at the beginning of July, so there are a LOT of pictures in the folder!
After breakfast we went shopping, we needed some food for lunch! We looked at all his things when we got home, he was most excited about the pencil, biro and ruler he got. But he also got a book, some stickers and a few sweeties!
I tried to phone Janina's Mum, but they weren't in, so I then phoned Mum for some calming down, I was livid! Mum calmed me enough that I was able to call his teacher to find out, just what had happened, and phone his friend to cancel his playdate!
So yes, Robert did cut Janina's hair, luckily it is not visible, but that is not the point, his scissors should have been nowhere near anybodies head! MONSTER
He came down for lunch then had to do all the homework and extra work! Then watch Richard be picked up to go to his friend's house to play and watch and help me with the tidying up! He was NOT a happy chappy, but neither was I!
We still have to somehow manage to teach him how to tell time by Tuesday, really don't know how, nothing seems to be going in. Florian is going to try tomorrow, whilst I am out taking wedding pictures!
This evening I watched some NCIS and CSI so that the England team could get on with winning the match against Sweden, it worked! England 3 : Sweden 2!
1 comment:
wowsers! Here I was thinking the missing word was 'pulled'...
Would have been a bit better.
I can so understand you being livid! Sure is not what you taught him!
But oh wow, the photo Richard took is AWESOME!
Well done Richard!
Telling time is a difficult thing. Especially with the difference between 'half past one', and 'halb zwei' (if I write it right)
My kids don't tell time (or hear it) in English, but also often make the mistake in the half hour... Sigh!
Here's a link on how to make a practice-clock, maybe an idea?
http://homeschooljournal-bergblog.blogspot.nl/2011/08/telling-time.html
Someone made a game:
http://bainbridgeclass.blogspot.nl/2011/08/time-game-freebie.html
And here a number of printables.
http://havefunteaching.com/activities/math-activities/telling-time-activities/
(check pinterest for more... just saying...) ;)
This image comes from pinterest, looks good to make your own version from.
http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/244812929714257701_VRvMmzyJ.jpg
Good luck!
Post a Comment