Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Day 180

Library this morning, and I couldn't believe it really, but ALL the kids had given their books back! That left me with plenty of time to book all the new books in that I got for a bargain price on Ebay last week! So 42 new books, when we start back at school!

Robert had a special day at school, all the kids had taken food in, and they all had breakfast together. The other PTA and I went and joined them to give his teachers their presents and cards. They were thrilled with them. I then left and went back to checking in books.

You know how I work best under pressure, well, we have just rethought the present for the Kindergarden teacher who is leaving at the end of July, and have decided to make her a photo book! So I spent the afternoon going through all my pictures since August 2009 to sort out the Kindergarden pics! I have 2.156 pictures to now make a photo book from! AGH!!!
I have started and chosen the cheapest place to get a book from, which at the moment is Lidl, BUT I do NOT like their software! And will be letting them know afterwards, which features I didn't like. For a start I can't swap positions of the photos! And all this when I don't have much time to get it all done!

Today was the last art school for this term, the lady there gave them all a mirror and they did a self portrait.
What do you think?!
Got to love Robert's ears!! Bless him!

CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Well, with that much pressure, it should be one some awesome photo book! ;)
I think I now fully understand the 'too many photo's'. Ugh, wouldn't like sorting through that many in a short time!

Love the drawings. And they both drew an animal with them. Gotta love the stars/sparkles Richard drew, as he uses so many with his creative projects!