Richard was so cute this morning. Robert was up before the alarm clock again this morning asking if it was time to get up, as it was really only a matter of minutes before the alarm went off, I let him get dressed and go downstairs. I got myself dressed and then checked on Richard, he was still sound asleep. I didn't have to go out early so I let him have a lay in. And he actually slept until 8.20am! And this evening when he went to bed, he asked if he could do that again tomorrow! Bless him!
Once up it was breakfast and then off to Kindergarden, I joined him as it was English this morning. Katrin popped around this morning and she was the first outside the family to see the wedding pictures, she loved them - phew!
I cooked something different for lunch, but it didn't go down well with the boys, so I probably won't be doing it again. We had chinese, but they didn't like the chinese vegetables in it. Oh well, it was fun to try something new and I'll be doing it again tomorrow (trying something new that is) we'll see how that goes!
In the afternoon Richard was back at Kindergarden and Robert had a friend round to play. First they had a game of football outside, and then they came in and played on the Wii. I tried to get a picture of them together, I got a good shot, but I also got this one of them trying to play around me, who was stood right in their way! hihi!
Been playing scrabble and editing pics this evening.
CU tomorrow!
1 comment:
But you havent put who won at scrabble :-))
Post a Comment