Saturday, 23 June 2012

Day 176

Woah, we certainly rolled a few days into one today! First up was a trip to the hairdressers for the three men in my life! They all look very smart now, but I forgot to get an "after" shot when they got home. I'll have to remember to do that tomorrow.
Whilst they were at the hairdressers I iced my carrot cake, only I have no idea what I did wrong, but instead of me spreading it on, I was able to pour it on, only for it to run right off the cake! Typical that something like that happens, when you have to take it to sports day where it will be sold!!! Still it did taste right (I bought a bit of my own cake at sports day!)

When they were all back we went straight back out again, I wanted to take them all clothes shopping. The boys have only got trousers with holes in, I needed a decent rain jacket for our holiday to the UK, and if the sun comes out whilst we are there, Florian needs some shorts. So off we went to the shopping centre with the exotic animal exhibition. In the first shop we were in we got everything we came for! Not bad, eh. In the second shop we got a few extras, and then whilst the boys showed Daddy the spiders and snakes, I went and did some food shopping in Aldi.

When we got home it was time to go straight back out again for me. I had the first shift for selling the cakes!

The boys and Florian were going to have lunch there and then go back home before Robert's games at 3pm, but they were having so much fun there, they stayed!
At three my shift was over and I went and watched Robert play his tournament. They lost one game, won one game and drew in two - overall they came third! Well done, Robert!

Straight after the tournament finished, we went bbq'ing with friends. There was so much food there, I still feel I might burst. Richard took a picture of all the meat that hadn't been eaten, I think we could have invited the neighbourhood round too!

We left at 9pm, we were just discussing how long we should stay, when Robert fell in the pond! As you can see, he knew he was at fault, and that is why he is hiding in the picture! And he was even less impressed when we made him take ALL wet clothes off for the ride home, as yes, he is underwear was wet too!!

Funny how he is wetter from behind! Apparently Andrea who saw the whole thing, said he was sat on a rock and somehow slipped in from there ending up sort of sitting in the pond! Too bad, I didn't see it!!

Florian has fallen asleep watching the football, so it can't be that exciting this evening!
CU tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dinphy said...

Love the shirt you're wearing, looks great on you!

The cake AND the icing still look lovely. If you hadn't told me the icing shouldn't be runny, I would never have known! :)